The 2023 RBC Canadian Open Odds & Preview: Will Gordon
After the first round of the RBC Canadian Open, Will Gordon is currently fifth with a score of -4.
Looking to bet on Will Gordon at the RBC Canadian Open this week? Read on for the statistics you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Will Gordon Insights
- Over his last 16 rounds, Gordon has finished better than par on nine occasions, while also posting one bogey-free round and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in three of his last 16 rounds.
- Gordon has recorded a score within three shots of the day's best in four of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day six times.
- In his past five tournaments, Gordon has had an average finish of 49th.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut three times.
- Gordon has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past five tournaments.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
RBC Canadian Open Insights and Stats
- Courses on the Tour in the past year have averaged 7,301 yards, which is longer than the 7,264-yard length for this event.
- The average course Gordon has played in the past year (7,281 yards) is 17 yards longer than the course he'll be playing this week (7,264).
Gordon's Last Time Out
- Gordon finished in the 15th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, with an average of 3.38 strokes.
- His 4.10-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday placed him in the 65th percentile.
- Gordon shot better than only 13% of the field at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.72.
- Gordon failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the field averaged 1.2).
- On the eight par-3s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Gordon had fewer bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (3.3).
- Gordon's five birdies or better on the 20 par-4s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were more than the tournament average (4.5).
- In that most recent outing, Gordon's performance on the 20 par-4s included a bogey or worse seven times (the field's average was worse, at 8.2).
- Gordon finished The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday with a birdie or better on two of eight par-5s, worse than the field average, 4.8.
- On the eight par-5s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Gordon fell short compared to the tournament average of 1.7 bogeys or worse on those holes by carding two.
RBC Canadian Open Time and Date Info
- Date: June 8-11, 2023
- Course: Oakdale Golf & Country Club
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Par: 72 / 7,264 yards
- Gordon Odds to Win: +3000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Gordon's performance prior to the 2023 RBC Canadian Open.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.