The 2023 RBC Canadian Open Odds & Preview: Taylor Pendrith
The RBC Canadian Open is underway, and Taylor Pendrith is currently in 14th place with a score of -3.
Looking to wager on Taylor Pendrith at the RBC Canadian Open this week? Read on for the statistics you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Taylor Pendrith Insights
- Over his last 16 rounds, Pendrith has finished better than par on seven occasions, while also posting one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score once in his last 16 rounds.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Pendrith has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on seven occasions.
- In his past five tournaments, Pendrith has had an average finish of 40th.
- He has made the cut in three of his past five tournaments.
- Pendrith has finished with a score better than the tournament average in two of his past five events.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
RBC Canadian Open Insights and Stats
- Pendrith placed 43rd in his lone recent finish at this event in two trips.
- In his past two appearances at this tournament, he has made the cut once.
- This tournament will take place on a par 72 listed at 7,264 yards, compared to the average for Tour stops in the past year.
- The average course Pendrith has played in the past year has been 73 yards longer than the 7,264 yards Oakdale Golf & Country Club will be at for this event.
Pendrith's Last Time Out
- Pendrith was in the 28th percentile on par 3s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, with an average of 3.31 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.25 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, which landed him in the 30th percentile among all competitors.
- Pendrith was better than 53% of the competitors at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament's 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.72.
- Pendrith carded a birdie or better on two of 16 par-3s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, better than the field average of 1.2.
- On the 16 par-3s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Pendrith carded four bogeys or worse (the field averaged 3.3).
- Pendrith's four birdies or better on par-4s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were less than the field average of 4.5.
- At that most recent competition, Pendrith's showing on the 40 par-4s included a bogey or worse 11 times (compared to the field's better average, 8.2).
- Pendrith finished The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday with a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-5s, bettering the field average of 4.8.
- The field at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday averaged 1.7 bogeys or worse on the 16 par-5s, but Pendrith finished without one.
RBC Canadian Open Time and Date Info
- Date: June 8-11, 2023
- Course: Oakdale Golf & Country Club
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Par: 72 / 7,264 yards
- Pendrith Odds to Win: +4500 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Pendrith's performance prior to the 2023 RBC Canadian Open.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.