Braves vs. Mets: Odds, spread, over/under - June 8
As they try for the series sweep on Thursday, June 8, Spencer Strider will take the mound for the Atlanta Braves (37-24) as they take on the New York Mets (30-32), who will counter with Justin Verlander. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:20 PM ET at Truist Park.
The favored Braves have -190 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Mets, who are listed at +155. The over/under for the game is set at 8.5 runs.
Braves vs. Mets Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, June 8, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Probable Pitchers: Strider - ATL (6-2, 3.10 ERA) vs Verlander - NYM (2-3, 4.25 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Mets Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at several sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Mets Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-190||+160||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-190||+155||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-200||+165||-||8||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Looking to put money on the Braves and Mets game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Braves (-190), for example -- will win. It's that simple! If the Braves bring home the win, and you bet $10, you'd get $15.26 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Ronald Acuña Jr. get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Mets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Mets Player Props|
|Braves vs Mets Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Mets Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Mets|
Braves vs. Mets Betting Trends and Insights
- The Braves have been favorites in 51 games this season and won 31 (60.8%) of those contests.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -190 or shorter, the Braves have gone 12-4 (75%).
- Atlanta has a 65.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Braves were the moneyline favorite in nine of their last 10 games, and finished 5-4 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Atlanta and its opponents combined to go over the total three times.
- The Mets have been underdogs in 17 games this season and have come away with the win six times (35.3%) in those contests.
- The Mets have played as an underdog of +155 or more just one time this year and came away with a loss in that game.
- In four games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by oddsmakers, the Mets had a record of 1-3.
- In the last 10 games with a total, New York and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
Braves vs. Mets Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Austin Riley||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+140)|
|Marcell Ozuna||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+270)||0.5 (+145)|
|Eddie Rosario||0.5 (-182)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+170)|
|Sean Murphy||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+145)|
|Travis d'Arnaud||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+155)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Braves Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+500||1st||1st|
Think the Braves can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Atlanta and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.