Braves Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Atlanta Braves (104-57) have the best odds in MLB to win the World Series, at +250 as of October 1.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Braves MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+250||1st||(+250, bet $100 to win $250)|
Think the Braves can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves Standings Information
The Braves are in first place in the NL East, 15.0 games in front of the Phillies.
|4||New York Mets||29.5|
Braves Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Braves has a collective 9.5 K/9, the second-best in MLB.
- Atlanta has a 4.14 team ERA that ranks 14th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Braves have a 67-18 record this season in games when they hit at least two homers.
- Atlanta has racked up five or more extra-base hits in 46 games this season, and has gone 40-6 in those outings.
- The Braves are 58-24 in the 82 games this season when they struck out 10 or more batters.
- Atlanta has gone 65-11 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Braves Next Game Information
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Nationals Player Props|
|Braves vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Braves vs Nationals|
|Braves vs Nationals Odds|
|Braves vs Nationals Prediction|
Braves Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Austin Riley||+15000||-||-||.282/.346/.518 37 HR 99 RBI|
|Sean Murphy||+15000||-||-||.251/.365/.478 21 HR 68 RBI|
|Ozzie Albies||+20000||-||-||.278/.332/.513 33 HR 109 RBI|
|Michael Harris II||+20000||-||-||.292/.330/.476 18 HR 55 RBI|
|Spencer Strider||+25000||+6600||-||20-5 3.91 ERA 13.5 K/9|
|Travis d'Arnaud||+25000||-||-||.229/.293/.405 11 HR 39 RBI|
|Marcell Ozuna||+25000||-||-||.273/.344/.550 38 HR 97 RBI|
|Charlie Morton||-||+20000||-||14-12 3.64 ERA 10.1 K/9|
|Max Fried||-||+10000||-||8-1 2.55 ERA 9.3 K/9|
|Kyle Wright||-||+10000||-||1-3 6.97 ERA 9.9 K/9|
Braves' Top Players
- Ronald Acuna Jr. has helped lead the club's offense this season, batting .338/.417/.597 with 35 doubles, four triples, 41 home runs, 80 walks and 106 RBI.
- This season, Matt Olson, one of the club's best hitters, is batting .282 with a .388 OBP, 54 home runs, 127 runs, and 137 RBI, also including one stolen base.
- At the dish, Ozzie Albies, one of the club's better offensive contributors, is batting .278 with a .332 OBP, 33 home runs, 93 runs, and 109 RBI, also including 13 stolen bases.
- Austin Riley has hit .282/.346/.518 with 37 home runs, 99 RBI, and a 8.3% walk rate this season. He has also notched three steals.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.