S.C. providing $39M in COVID emergency aid to non-public schools
AUGUSTA, Ga. (WRDW/WAGT) - The South Carolina Department of Education is providing nearly $39 million in COVID-19 reimbursements and future expenditures to 111 non-public schools from the Emergency Assistance to Non-Public Schools (EANS) program.
The program was created by the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations (CRRSA) Act.
Here are the local schools that will receive funding:
- Mead Hall School Episcopal School in Aiken
- Midland Valley Christian Academy in Graniteville
- Our Lady of Peace Catholic School in North Augusta
- Saint Mary Help of Christians Catholic School in Aiken
- Town Creek Christian Academy in Aiken
Copyright 2021 WRDW/WAGT. All rights reserved.